Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Awesome Pterosaurs and the Blog's Promo-Video

Well as I said before, since I just finished up with school I am getting more free time to do more things, like write on here. However, recently I've been caught up in reading Mark Witton's new book Pterosaurs (which BTW, is probably the best book on these extinct reptiles to date, and I highly recommend it to anyone even remotely interested in them) and have not had the attention span to tear myself away and write a new post, and during the time that I wasn't reading, I was getting ready to submit my new-and-improved version of my article to AncientPlanet Online Journal.

However, to make up for the lost time, I decided to make a new video, which I posted on YouTube yesterday covering Pterosaur diversity. It includes some new scientific information revealed in the book, as well as coverage of many of the extremes of pterosaur diversity. Enjoy:


After I was done with that, I decided that I needed something to spice up my YouTube channel and get more publicity for my blog, but I couldn't put my finger one what. Then it hit me. I needed something to promote it: a promotion video! So, I decided to throw this together over the weekend and put it up earlier today. It's not the best video I've ever made, and I was limited to using only my Windows Movie Maker program (which isn't the best for these types of videos) but I'm still pretty proud of it and it's a good start.

 
If anyone here has a suggestion for a future blog post or video, or simply has a question they'd like to have answered, feel free to send it by me. As always, stay sharp! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment